ONLINE SALES INFORMATION
Standard Information Form on Traveller’s Rights when booking a Package Holiday
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018.
Therefore you will benefit from all EU rights applying to the packages. Bilyana Golf (UK) Limited, whose registered office is at UNIT 2 The Kathleen Roylance Buildings 90-92 Waters Green Macclesfield,
Cheshire, SK11 6LH, Company No: 06130760, will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole. Additionally, as required by law, we have protection in place to refund your
payments and, where transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event that we become insolvent.
Part 2: Key rights under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018
- Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
- There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
- Travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organiser or the travel agent.
- Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
- The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance fuel prices), and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days
before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the price of the package, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to a price
increase, the traveller has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price,
has changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security
problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
- Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
- If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveller at no extra cost.
Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the
package and the organiser fails to remedy the problem.
- Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction or compensation for damages or both where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
- The organiser has to provide assistance if the traveller is in difficulty.
If the organiser becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organiser becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package,
repatriation of the travellers is secured. Bilyana Golf Ltd has taken out insolvency protection for flight-inclusive packages by way of an Air Travel Organisers license number 9502 , issued by the
Civil Aviation Authority, Gatwick Airport South, West Sussex, RH6 0YR, UK, telephone 0333 103 6350, email email@example.com.
For packages that do not include a flight, Bilyana Gold Ltd has taken out
insolvency protection via a bond with ABTA Ltd – The Travel Association, 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ, www.abta.com.
Travellers may contact the relevant provider
if services are denied because of Bilyana Golf Ltd.’s insolvency.
Part 3: The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 can be found here: